- Microsoft to open the keynote sessions at 10:45am on 9th October 2019, with WeWork following at 11:30am.
- Other speakers include Beckhoff Ltd., Capita, Commscope, ENGIE, Google, IBM, IWFM, Remark Group, Schneider Electric, and Wireless Infrastructure Group.
- The free-to-attend event takes place at Olympia London.
London, United Kingdom, September 25th, 2019 – Smart Buildings Show, the UK’s leading, dedicated smart buildings event, has announced WeWork and Microsoft as keynote speakers for it’s 2019 conference.
The free-to-attend exhibition, which takes place at Olympia London on the 9th and 10th of October, opens its doors at 9:30am, with the first keynote from Microsoft taking place at 10:45am on day one. Led by David Williams, Innovation Architect, the session will take place in the Connected – Management Theatre and focus on ‘Shaping the Future of Smart Buildings and Spaces’.
Darlene Pope, Global Lead, Smart Buildings and Digital Workplace Experience at WeWork will lead the second keynote session. The presentation, entitled, ‘What’s Now and What’s Next For Smart Buildings’ will take place in the Connected – Spaces Theatre at 11:30am on day one, enabling delegates to learn how the scope of smart buildings has expanded into the workplace itself; using real time data to drive valuable insights on how space is used to drive more efficient management and employee productivity.
Other speaking sessions at Smart Buildings Show include:
- Leveraging New Transformative Technologies
Mark Davenport, ENGIE
- Smarter Networks for Connected Spaces
LeaAnn Carl, Commscope
- Smart Buildings @ UCL
Dimitrios Rovas, UCL
- When Full-fibre Infrastructure Meets Smart IoT Solutions
Clayton Nash, CityFibre
- Delivering an Integrated Workplace Experience in Smart Buildings
Simon Clement and Graeme Rees, Schneider Electric
- 5 things I’ve learned from getting smart wrong
Matthew Marson, WSP
- Are you Taking the Right Approach to Smart Buildings & Places?
Paul Thomas, Capita IT and Networks
- Noise and Wellbeing at Work
Dr Nigel Oseland, Remark Group
James Spires, Smart Buildings Managing Director at ENGIE commented: “We are excited to once again be part of the Smart Buildings Show where we will be showcasing the products and services we have developed to innovate the smart buildings arena. The event will give us the opportunity to demonstrate how we are delivering real transformative outcomes for businesses, with our integrated solutions that harness the latest technologies and innovations to make workplaces more connected and responsive.”
Smart Buildings Show 2019 sponsors include platinum sponsors Bluetooth SIG and Schneider Electric, gold sponsors Capita, ENGIE and the Wireless Infrastructure Group, and silver sponsor, Condeco. Smart Buildings Show is also supported by a number of Media Partners and professional organizations including BSRIA, KNX UK, IWFM and the BCIA.