In order for pupils and students to realise their full learning potential, they need the best learning environments. Facilities that are purpose built for learning, not just for today’s needs but also those in the future – an environment that inspires and empowers teachers, lecturers, pupils and students alike.
Therefore it is vitally important to realise the full potential of existing estates, maximising space and functionality with a focus on creating the ideal environment for learning. To bring out the best in people, we need to make the most of our buildings whether we’re working with existing premises or starting from scratch.
Comprising a two-day exhibition and conference Education Estates brings the education sector together to share best practice, share knowledge and learn from each other. The conference has been put together by the industry, for the industry and has two streams, one covering schools and one covering colleges and universities.
James Lee, Event Director of Education Estates says “The strapline for Education Estates is ‘Creating Learning Environments’ and this is the focus we would like delegates, exhibitors and speakers to have at this key event in the calendar”.
Education Estates at a glance:
- Two day conference and exhibition programme focused on building and managing education facilities
- The conference is complimentary for individuals directly employed in schools, colleges, universities and local authorities while access to the exhibition is free for all
- The conference has two streams, one covering schools and one covering colleges and universities
- Over 70 key speakers including:
- Stephen Beechey, Managing Director Education Sector & Investment Solutions, Wates Group
- Andrew Rannard, Deputy Headteacher, Notre Dame Catholic College
- Anthony Seldon, Master, Wellington College
- Rachel Stephenson, Programme Director, Education Funding Agency
- Jayne Bird, Partner, Nicholas Hare Architects
- Ann Bodkin, Head of Design, Education Funding Agency
- Simon McEneny, Assistant Director for Physical Assets, Regeneration, Liverpool City Council
- 20% discount available on Virgin Advance Fares for all delegates & visitors travelling from London to Manchester
The exhibition will showcase products and services that are leading the way by providing innovative solutions for schools, colleges and universities. Confirmed exhibitors include: ADP, AECOM, Atkins, Autex Acoustics, Britplas, Caloo, EC Harris, EllisWilliams Architects, Healthy Buildings International, Ponds for Schools, Marsh, Monodraught, Nuaire, The SCIN Gallery, Sika, Stantec, The StudyBed Company, Tarkett, Trend Control Systems and many more.
For more information about the event and to register please go to www.educationestates.com or please contact the team on 01892 518877.