Flowpoint has been exceeding the demands of clients for many years. It has been used in a variety of project environments including public realm, landscaping and domestic. The subsequent introduction of the British Standard for ‘rigid’ paving constructions (BS 7533) further strengthen the slurry (flowable) method as superior, and has since promoted its use aggressively. Ultrascape Flowpoint is now synonymous with fast application, cost-effective and robust jointing.
The product is available in three alternatives: regular, ECO and Smooth. Overall all three offer the same great features; however you can choose to benefit from recycled material content or a smooth surface finish.
All three are sold individually as fully pre-mixed dry-packs, which only require the addition of water on-site. Once the desired consistency has been achieved, the product is poured over the paving, filling joints with ease, and then the surplus is simply washed off. The nature of this method causes many to worry about staining; however this flowable grout leaves a perfect stain free finish.
All Flowpoint alternatives boast the following capabilities:
- Open to pedestrian traffic in just 1 hour
- Open to vehicular traffic in just 4 hours
- Joint widths from 5-50mm (3-50mm Flowpoint Smooth) and depths up to 200mm
- Exceptional bond strength
- Rapid setting
- Shrinkage compensated
- Can be used in the rain and is frost-resistant
- Ideal for large-scale projects
- Suitable for sandstone, limestone, concrete and granite paving types
- Equally suited to irregular setts as well as large profile paving
- Choice of colours available including Natural Grey and Charcoal
Ultrascape Flowpoint is the third component of the brand’s BS 7533 compliant mortar paving system. It can be used in conjunction with bedding mortar, Pro-Bed HS and slurry primer, Pro-Prime to offer a complete paving construction solution.
For further information on Ultrascape Flowpoint or their mortar paving system, please visit www.ultrascape.co.uk or call 01827 871871.