Harrogate is where the whole flooring industry gets together for three action-packed days every September. With over 170 exhibitors from 16 countries already booked, including many showing for the first time, 2015 will be the biggest edition of the Show for many years. It’s the perfect time and place to see your current suppliers, meet new ones, network, and learn about new products and launches.
It’s a feature-rich event, with a great deal to see and do:
- visit the Wool Trends Centre, hosted by the Campaign for Wool and featuring the major wool manufacturers
- TWO Demo Zones covering a huge range of practical flooring installation issues
- the popular Trends Hub, this year displaying a ‘Flooring Retail Outlet of Tomorrow’
- Networking Opportunities galore
- the Business Enrichment Theatre featuring a fascinating seminar programme
- and the Curtis Wool Direct Wool feature
All elements of the show are free of charge to trade participants. There’s even free parking at the venue for all visitors!
Show dates and opening hours:
- Sunday, September 20 09:30 – 17:30
- Monday, September 21 09:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday, September 22 09:30 – 16:00
To register online, book accommodation, get visitor info, see the latest seminar programme, or for any other show updates just go to the show website at www.theflooringshow.com.