With Cyber Security monopolising the front pages, BIM 2016 fast approaching and Adapting UK building stock to a changing climate key to the future of the performance of your buildings, the CIBSE conference is here to help inform and answer your questions
The two day CIBSE Building Performance Conference takes place in London at the QEII Centre, next week (3rd & 4th November) and provides you with topical advice and guidance while the Exhibition will help you to source the organisations that can help achieve your objectives.
An International list of speakers and delegates give a truly unique view of the building services sector – To view the programme and full speaker list CLICK HERE
- The Rt. Hon John Gummer, Lord Deben
- Andrew Sieradzki, Head of Security, Buro Happold
- UK Government Security Adviser, Physical and Personnel Vulnerabilities in Digitally Built Environments
- Rob Manning, Government Level 3 BIM Team, Engineering Construction Strategies
- Hugh Boyes, Principal, Cyber Security Centre
- Mike Simpson FREng, Technical and Design Director UK, Philips Lighting
- Dr Cath Noakes, Professor, Leeds University
- Dr Paul Littlefair, Principal Lighting Consultant, BRE
- Mark Hawker, Senior Engineering Design Manager – Property, Sainsbury’s Supermarkets
- Alexi Marmot, Professor of Facility and Environment Management, UCL
- Polly Turton, Climate Change Adaptation Consultant, Arup
Meet those focused on the building performance sector, dealing with the design, construction, maintenance and operation of buildings and the systems that support them. Key decision makers from the Building Services and built environment sectors will debate the critical issues facing the sector, from building security issues to maintenance and operational performance.
To register your place go to REGISTER TODAY
As well as the conference programme the FREE CIBSE CPD programme offers 19 CPD presentations from leading organisations in the sector – details available at CPD SESSIONS
If you think any of your colleagues or contacts would be interested in attending, please feel free to forward this invite onto them as well.
We look forward to seeing you in London next week!